Bamba Ice Cream: a fun iPad app that teach and entertain kids
July 20, 2012 in Education
[prMac.com] Singapore, Singapore - Mezmedia, a Singapore-based interactive studio, has presented its latest iPad app that educate children through play. Aimed at two- to four-year-olds, Bamba Ice Cream teaches children important numerical and social skills while they pretend to run an ice cream parlor.
In Bamba Ice Cream, children get behind the counter of Bamba Town's only ice-cream parlor. Here, they can make up various combinations of the sweet treat by choosing different cones, flavours and toppings. Apart from favourites like chocolate chip and strawberry, there are also wackier flavours to choose from, like rainbow, dinosaur and even alien. In addition, randomly generated Mystery Toppings will captivate kids, while colourful illustrations and cute sound effects effectively engage their attention.
Best of all, Bamba Ice Cream allows for group play. Parents or other children can play the role of customer and choose from an ice-cream cone, cup, banana split and more. They can then scoop the ice-cream into cones, select their toppings, operate the cash register and even "eat" the ice-cream that they've made - it's very interactive.
* Specifically designed for children aged two to four
* Beautiful illustrations that appeal to children
* Mixes and matches various ingredients to create infinite variations of ice cream
* Offers valuable opportunities for group play and parent-child bonding
* Teaches children key concepts like numbers and everyday foods
* Highly interactive: drag-and-drop and swipe
* Engages with cute sound effects on every interaction
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 45-50 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Bamba Ice Cream is currently free to download. These are available on request.
Mezmedia Pte Ltd, a Singapore-based interactive studio, has been creating quality digital and interactive content such as websites, games and mobile apps for corporations and consumers since 2005. Copyright (C) 2005-2012 Mezmedia Pte Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.