July 19, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Villeurbanne, France - Another Way 2Play is proud to introduce Pinball City Paris and Pinball City Paris HD for iOS. This new pinball game is packed with action, mystery and romance.
You play as Roger, a young American student, who experiences romance and adventure with Muriel, a sophisticated French girl! Love and danger lie everywhere in the streets of the City of Lights. Can you make it through to the end?
During this fantastic journey, you will encounter a variety of colorful characters through an enchanting and typically French soundtrack. Find out what makes the French way of life so unique and experience the different social events that make up the French spirit.
Pinball City(C) Paris:
* A colored recreation of Paris
* Hi-res textures for the iPad Retina display
* A romantic and humorous storyline
* Fun dialog and great animations
* Play in famous Parisian landmarks: the Eiffel Tower, the Sacre-Coeur Basilica, the Arc de Triomphe, the Louvre, etc.
* A unique carousel of targets depicting French social events and stylish characters
* A dark secret level in the Catacombs
* Play up to 5 balls simultaneously
* An improved nudging system (accelerometer)
* An enhanced physics engine designed specifically for pinball
* A worldwide ranking system
* French-inspired music
The application is localized in English, French.
Pinball City Paris has been especially designed for iPhone 4 and 4S, iPad 2 and iPad Retina Display.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 79.4 MB - iPad
* 79.3 MB - iPhone
Pricing and Availability:
Pinball City Paris 1.0 is only $0.99 USD of iPhone and $1.99 for iPad (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Villeurbanne, France, Another Way 2Play produces and develops deep and engrossing games. Our upcoming line-up stands out from the rest, brimming with humor and class! Copyright (C) 2012 Another Way 2Play. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.