July 21, 2012 in Social Networking (F)
[prMac.com] Raipur, India - Mappgic is proud to announce the release of it's maiden app, City Buzz, in the Apple AppStore for iPhones/iPads. The app was approved last night and is available worldwide, effective immediately. City Buzz is an app that helps you discover what's new in your city and play host to it as well. You will be able to receive events, share them on Facebook/Twitter, add comments and even add it to the calendar of your iPhone so that you are reminded on the appropriate day.
* Category Subscriptions - Subscribe and receive notifications from categories that interest you
* Auto Location Detection - Receive events from your current city (even if you're on the move)
* Block Users - Block users that get on your nerve and stop receiving notifications from them
* No relationship constraints - Reach the people beyond your friend list and followers
* iPhone running iOS 5.0 onwards
"With City Buzz, we're creating a different category altogether. And the inspiration lies in one simple question that how would I invite people to my new venture if they aren't on my friend list or follower list? City Buzz does just that. So now all you need to do to know about your city is to be in the city", explained the founder/developer of Mappgic, Gaurav Wadhwani
Pricing and Availibility:
The app will be available worldwide as a FREE app on the AppStore with the facility of receiving events, sharing, blocking and more. For creating events, $0.99 will be charged per infinite events as an in-app purchase.
Located in Raipur, India, Mappgic is an app-development startup that focuses on iOS apps primarily, besides having expertise in Web development and desktop applications as well. The company intends to develop intuitive and magical apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. Copyright (C) 2012 Mappgic. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.