July 30, 2012 in FileMaker (F)
[prMac.com] Atlanta, Georgia - 360Works is proud to announce an update to MirrorSync, a FileMaker synchronization solution. While MirrorSync is already easy to use and set up, version 1.25 includes many new features and improvements!
Included in this update:
* ESS compatibility: Now take SQL data anywhere, even offline! With just a few extra steps after configuration, your external data is available anywhere.
* Multiple instances of MirrorSync: hosting providers and other users can now have multiple instances of MirrorSync running simultaneously on a single FileMaker Server.
* Improved user interface: MirrorSync now warns users about potential problems and file incompatibilities during configuration.
* Improvements to one-way sync: it's easier than ever to use an empty copy of a synced database with MirrorSync. Push data back to FileMaker Server quickly and easily with a one-way synchronization.
* Bug fixes and improvements: includes many bug fixes and a solution for container fields causing a 104 error.
MirrorSync is an easy-to-use data replication tool that quickly and seamlessly syncs an offline database running on FileMaker Go or FileMaker Pro with a multi-user database hosted by FileMaker Server. MirrorSync 1.25 is a free upgrade for all MirrorSync and Portfolio users. Learn more and download the upgrade from website.
Located in metro Atlanta, 360Works, a FileMaker Platinum Business Alliance member, has been providing FileMaker-based solutions for more than a decade. The company is a leading developer of both shrink-wrapped and custom FileMaker database design solutions for clients such as NASA, Bernard Hodes Group, US Marines, Make-A-Wish foundation and others. The company is credited for its forward-thinking solutions, dedication and unparalleled client service. FileMaker, Inc. is a subsidiary of Apple Inc. FileMaker, and the FileMaker logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of FileMaker Incorporated. Copyright (C) 2011 360Works. All Rights Reserved.