Snap It - Cap It and Snap It - Cap It Free Launch on the App Store
July 31, 2012 in Entertainment
[prMac.com] Calgary, Canada - Rocket Splash Games Inc. has announced the launch of Snap It - Cap It and Snap It - Cap It Free, a set of new captioning apps for the iPhone and iPod touch. This elegant yet simple app allows you to easily caption your images, then show them to your friends or to the world. Unlike other caption apps, our app allows your to use your own quotes or our internal ones - with no limit on how many you can use. We also allow users to share via e-mail, Twitter or Facebook with ease.
Here's how you use it:
* Take a photo, or choose a photo already taken in your photo library
* Add a random caption from out collection, or add captions of your own (to the top of the pic, the bottom of the pic, or both)
* Save your photo, or share it in e-mail, Facebook, Twitter
* Enjoy the fun
* Tons of different of captions and random quotes included
* Unlimited random quotes can be added to your photos (unlike other apps that give you 3 quotes max at a time)
* Add your own quotes with ease, quotes can be added to the top of the pic, the bottom of the pic, or both! Your choice
* Share you pics on Facebook, Twitter or through e-mail
* Use your camera or choose photos from your library
* Save your image with one tap
* Use the last image used to start fresh later on without having to look through your photo library again
Remember, Snap It - Cap It, and hilarity follows.
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 0.9 MB - Full Version
* 1.9 MB - Lite Version
Pricing and Availability:
Snap It - Cap It 1.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. Snap It - Cap It lite version is Free.
Located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, Rocket Splash Games Inc. was founded in 2011 by Ben Cousins. Rocket Splash Games makes games for gamers on the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad devices. Copyright (C) 2011 Rocket Splash Games Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.