August 5, 2012 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Neuss, Germany - Infovole announces the immediate availability of Textkraft Spanish 2.0. Textkraft is a word processor for the iPad coupled with a comprehensive Spanish dictionary and thesaurus. The app lets authors focus on the main activities of the writing process: To write, research, edit, import and share text.
Textkraft is also available at the App Store in English, German and French versions which were already very successful: The app hit the iPad TOP-10 charts and was at the 1st rank in "Productivity".
Textkraft Spanish comes with many new features like a built-in full-text search, PDF export and a WYSIWYG print dialog. These features will be available for all Textkraft versions with the upcoming updates.
With it's exclusive features Textkraft promises a great writing experience:
* Dynamic and sensitive spelling aid. No looking-up and no interruption within the writing flow
* Built-in full-text search with smart search/replace SASR(TM). Case sensitivity retains when you replace a word
* Print dialog with WYSIWYG preview: Customize font size, number of pages and print options before printing
* The magic "eu" button sets all diacritical marks by a tap!
* The bracket button places Spanish punctuation marks (...!/...?), quotation marks and brackets around a sentence
* Cursor keys better than on a real keyboard. 8 keys with 10 functions
* Quick selection-marker for word, sentence and paragraph with much less finger*movement hassle
* Undo/Redo and history function to test various phrasings
* Switch from upper to lower case with one tap
* Full support of the Retina display
* Import & export with Dropbox, iCloud(R) and iTunes(R) file sharing
* Opening Microsoft(R) Word(R) documents (DOCX/DOC) with the app Word-2-Text
* Sharing text as attachment, e-mail, iMessage or via Twitter
* PDF export: Attach PDF to an e-mail and save PDF files
* Direct communication with Pages(R), Evernote(R) and other apps
* Text import from Macintosh, Linux and Windows
* Full support of all onscreen and Bluetooth keyboards
* Direct printing from your iPad with AirPrint(TM)
* Font-style menu: Change the font size and line spacing; 6 color themes and 10 font faces to choose from
* All missing special characters and symbols directly accessible
* Wide ranged text information, such as page and word count, as well as file size
* Auto-Correction can be disabled
* Reading mode prevents accidental keyboard entries
* Forward delete and tabulator
* iOS 4.2 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Textkraft Spanish 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Infovole GmbH is an App developer located in Neuss, Germany. Textkraft is the first product in a suite of professional text-processing tools for tablet computers. Infovoles puts its main focus on cross-platform development, App localization and creative App marketing. It is a well equipped startup, founded in 2010. Copyright (C) 2012 Infovole GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.