Drum Loops HD Lets iOS Users Add a Live Drummer To GarageBand
August 8, 2012 in Music
[prMac.com] The Hague, the Netherlands - Announcing that Go Independent Records, the developer of Drum Clinic HD, has released an exciting new app for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad users who are serious about making music with their iOS device. Drum Loops HD 1.0 app adds a new layer of reailsm to GarageBand and other popular digital audio workstations by allowing users to add a real drummer to the mix with a simple copy/paste operation. Where most other apps offer only programmed drum sounds, Drum Loops HD gives users more than 700 drum loops, recorded by Hans Eijkenaar, Holland's first call session drummer, at Sound Vision Studios in Arnhem.
Drum Loops HD 1.0 Features Include:
* Full drum loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
* Copy/paste to your favorite multitracker
* Perfect drummer to play along with when practicing your timing on any instrument (all grooves loop automatically within the app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built (may 2012) only for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list)
* Two sounds for all loops and fills, in every style and tempo (modern and vintage)
* 4/4, 6/8 loops and shuffles, brushes loops, loops in straight time and shuffled time
* Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings
* Audio quality: 44.1 khz, 16 bit (cd)
* All loops and fills actually played in all bpms, by a living and breathing drummer
The app is perfect for song writers and producers who are looking for a way to step up their game. Drum Loops HD 1.0 gives them more than 700 drum loops and fills, in 7 styles, with a wide range of tempos, and all recorded by Hans Eijkenaar, Holland's first call session drummer, at Sound Vision Studios in Arnhem. Users can choose from two microphone settings: The "Modern" setting, which uses close miking, room ambience and 14 mics; and the classic "Vintage" setting, that utilizes 5 mics placed around the set.
* Ballads- 5 loops and 3 fills at 60, 66, 72 and 78 bpm (beats per minute)
* Pop/Rock- 5 loops and 3 fills at tempos ranging from 80-170 bpm, in 10 bpm increments
* Funk/Hip-Hop- 5 loops and 3 fills at 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm
* Dance/DnB- 5 loops at 120, 130, 140, 160 and 180 bpm
* Soul- 5 loops and 3 fills at 100, 110, 120, 130 and 140 bpm
* Brushes- 5 loops and 3 fills at 60-130 bpm, plus 2 crashes and 1 crash kick
* 6/8 and Shuffles- 5 loops and 3 fills at 75, 85, 95, 110 and 130 bpm
Drum Loops HD also includes crashes and ending drum fills:
* Single crash A
* Single crash K
* Cymbal roll 1
* Cymbal roll 2
* Crash plus kick 1
* Crash plus kick 2
* Double crash 1
* Double crash 2
* Ending drum fill 1
* Ending drum fill 2
All tracks are automatically looped within the app, and cut into 2 or 4 bar loops, allowing the user to mix and match to achieve distinctly different sounds for intros, verses, choruses and endings.
In addition to giving users a revolutionary new way to create music, Drum Loops HD also offers musicians the chance to get more out of their practice sessions. Users can easily copy and paste a loop into their favorite DAW and play along. With a first call session drummer leading the practice session, musicians will generally practice for longer periods of time than if they were using a boring, monotonous metronome!
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iPhone OS 4.3 or later
* 488 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Drum Loops HD 1.0 is only $9.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Go Independent is a multimedia company that started out as a record company in 2003, and has adapted to changing formats and business circumstances. The company now serves as a production house for indie musicians, web design and mobile app development. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobile-App-Marketing-Makeover. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Media Contact for Go Independent Records