August 6, 2012 in Productivity (F)
[prMac.com] Elmhurst, New York - nectarbits is proud to introduce Shopping Checklist App, now available for iPhone and iPad. The functionality used in this app is not related to only one point. In this one app you can use it for multi ways, which is very user friendly and one click gives you everything. With this multipurpose app there is no need to buy several apps for different particular uses.
You can use this app as multipurpose which described below:
* Shopping list creation with supported amount
* You can create to do list
* Easily enable and disable password from your first screen
* Edit, manage any list any time
* Search List As per date selected no need to remember
* Store unlimited list
* Unlimited password protected list
* Check "uncheck" to track your items have done or still remaining to complete
* Supported animation which gives you very user friendly look and love to use it
* See total of your created list if it is listed with price no need to add and count any item cost
* Easy to use while creating task list just enter comma and it will differentiate the list as particular item
* Password protected information which support all your information with highly secure
* Much much more with usability and the user friendly
All in one at same place not need to find for other to create list manage it and remember it.
Pricing and Availability:
Both Shopping checklist app and Shopping Checklist app for iPad is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the productivity category.
Located in Elmhurst, New York, nectarbits is in the top notch mobile app development service. They provide the ground touch technology which will make any app developed by them in the top market. The company specializes in iPhone , iPad and Android. They are creating all types of mobile app development services and every type of app, such as lifestyle, productivity, entertainment, restaurant and more. You can see their portfolio of their developed apps on website. Copyright (C) 2012 nectarbits. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.