August 8, 2012 in Financial (F)
[prMac.com] Huntsville, Alabama - Churr Software has released Stock Investment Guide 3.2.1, the leading stock analysis tool for Mac OS X. The Stock Investment Guide provides investors easy-to-use tools to analyze a company's fundamentals and to project future earnings for prospective investments. The Stock Investment Guide use a time-proven analysis methodology used by stock clubs and individual investors worldwide. The Stock Investment Guide provides indicators that allow an investor to determine if the current PE ratio is in-line with its historical price range. The software is a powerful tool to help investors avoid paying too much for a stock. Users can view historical price graphs, research company news and competitors, and print professionally formatted analysis reports.
Version 3.2.1 is updated for Mac OS X Mountain Lion including the digital signature required for Mountain Lion's Gatekeeper feature. This version also includes minor bug corrections and enhancements.
Feature Highlights in Version 3.2.1
* A stock library to store completed analyses with the ability to sort analyses into portfolios for tracking and comparison
* Automatically download stock data from betterinvesting.org, stockcentral.com, or from free internet data sources
* Built-in web browser with customized links that direct users to in-depth research for the company being analyzed
* Graphs of earnings, sales, pretax profit, and more allow users to estimate the future earnings potential of a company
* Determine Buy, Hold, Sell zones for each stock analyzed
* Full support of the SSG data file format for sharing data with users of similar software
* Crisp printed analysis reports and data graphs
* Time-proven analysis methodology used by stock clubs worldwide
* US English
Stock Data Subscription from stockcentral.com or betterinvesting.org - a free trial is available for these services
* Mac OS X v10.5 or later, including Mac OS X v10.8 (Mountain Lion)
* Intel Processor
* Internet connection for stock data import
Pricing and Availability:
The Stock Investment Guide (SIG) is available for immediate download. There is a free 30 day trial available. The software can be purchased for $80 (USD).
Located in Huntsville, Alabama, Churr Software was founded by Brad Taylor who works in the aerospace industry. Copyright 2003-2012 Churr Software, All rights reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Churr Software, a division of Taylor Media LLC is not officially affiliated with the National Association of Investors Corporation (NAIC). More information about investment clubs and the NAIC can be found on website.