August 9, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Montreal, Canada - Popotte Software is proud to introduce DiveChamp 1.0, the ultimate acrobatic diving simulator for iOS!
Divechamp is a sports video game app focusing on the beautiful and challenging sport that is acrobatic diving! The game is designed to be a blend of fun/easy to pickup gameplay with a realistic simulation following closely the sports rules and mechanics. You can start with simple easy dives from the lower 1m springboard at your local meet, and progress all the way to the ultimate world championships events taking place at the scary highest 10m platform!
* Offers all classic heights: 1, 3 meters springboards alongside the 5, 7 and 10 meters platforms
* Allows to perform all types of dives: Forward, Back, Reverse, Inward and Arm-stands
* In the Pike, Tuck and Free/Twists positions
* The game features a freestyle training mode; enjoy practicing a simple reverse dive or your latest double back flip with quadruple twist
* RPG elements: customize and upgrade your diver thanks to the experience you accumulate by practicing and competing at increasingly difficult meets
* Offers from 3 up to 7 judges, and a palette of qualifying standards just like in real life
* Follows most FINA codes, DDs and rules for judging regulations
* Full Game centre support: achievements, leader boards and InApp store transactions
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices (including new Retina iPad)
* 36.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
DiveChamp is currently half price at $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) during the Olympics, and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games (and Sports) category.
Popotte Software is an independent developper based in Montreal, Canada. Copyright (C) 2012 Popotte Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.