August 11, 2012 in Lifestyle (F)
[prMac.com] Nacka, Sweden - Having kids is one of the most awesome experiences in life. Some of the things they say will either having you rolling on the floor, blushing with embarrassment, or biting your tongue.
When they said or told something funny, how often do you remember what they said six months later? The answer is probably not often.
When our little loved ones learn their first words, they are often self-invented words or interpretations. Although these are fun to look back on later.
This application helps you remember and share their stories or quotes on Facebook.
* Audio recording of words, interpretations, stories, etc ...
* Publish on Facebook.
* Publish on Twitter.
* Share by email, including audio recording.
* US English, French, Spanish, Swedish and Dutch
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 2.3 MB
What other users says:
* "I sure love this app! I love that I can record all the funny things my kids say and it saves their age along with the entry."
* "It's a fantastic idea and I have saved a series of little snippets of my son's life on it."
* "My favorite app to remember the words that my little one is learning and the funny stories my older one tells!!"
Johan Sverin is a developer dedicated to writing iOS software that provides real and simple solutions for people. Copyright (C) 2012 Johan Sverin. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.