May 31, 2007 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Budget Planner is an easy to use financial graphing calculator. At it's most basic level, Budget Planner simply and accurately computes how much money the user will have after a period of time. But the real strength of Budget Planner is it's unique ability to create events and see their impact on the overall plan. Define an event with a future date, enter the amount of the event (new loan, insurance refund, etc.), current interest rate, including inflation if necessary, and Budget Planner will plot it out graphically. As you add events you will see the impact on your overall plan both positve or negative. Click on any segment in the graph line and Budget Planner will show the amount of money you have at that point.
Budget Planner allows you to define key events in a long term outlook. Develop a plan for retirement, buying a home, paying for college, going on vacation, or whatever other events you can think of. You can play with the numbers for interest rate and inflation to determine how you may do in working toward your goals. By changing the inflation rate, interest rate and savings goals the user can ask "What if?" types of questions. The graphical view shows how the plan is doing at any time.
What's new in Version 1.4.1:
* Added an event list for better event management. See a table of all of the events you have defined.
* Graphical View. Clearly shows how your plan is doing at any time.
* Selected event is shown on the graph with a more visible indicator.
* Flexible Plan Time. Plan for one year or plan for thirty years; it's up to you.
* Define Key Events. Set up events that will effect your overall financial situation.
* Universal Binary. Works great on both Intel and PowerPC computers running Mac OS X.
* Improvements for use on Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard.
* Minor Bug Fixes
* Mac OS X 10.2 or higher, Tiger compatible
* Universal Binary
* 1 MB hard drive space
* Languages: US English
* Currency symbols: Uses the currency symbol from the International pane of System Preferences.
* Date formats: Uses the date format from the International pane of System Preferences.
Lifetime Free Upgrade Policy:
Snowmint Creative LLC assumes 100% responsibility for your satisfaction. Once you buy one of our products, you won't have to pay for upgrades to the software again. When a new version of our software is made available, you may download the new version anytime. We are constantly improving our software by adding new features and fixing bugs, and you shouldn't have to pay again for those improvements.
Budget Planner 1.4.1 comes with a 60-Day Unconditional Money-Back Guarantee and is only $12.95 USD. The trial has no definite expiration time; instead during the trial various features are disabled or limited. Academic and volume licensing available upon request.
Committed to providing the highest quality software, Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC was founded in 2002 for the purpose of publishing personal productivity software solutions, with a major emphasis on total customer satisfaction. Snowmint Creative consists primarily of Ron Hooper and Kyle Hammond.
Snowmint Creative Solutions LLC
656 Maple Street NE
Spring Lake Park, MN 55432-1118
Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.