August 23, 2012 in Finance (F)
[prMac.com] Carol Stream, Illinois - The Profitz 1.0.2 version has some minor bug fixes. Notably includes a fix to display the pre-market no-price change scenario as '0%' as opposed to a more scientific term 'INF%'.
Profitz is an easy to use stock profit calculator that considers tax rate, brokerage commission and any additional withholding while determining stock profits. Setup the preferences once and calculate the take-home profit with a tap.
Profitz has the following features:
* Stock profit calculation based upon your tax rate, brokerage commission and any additional withholding.
* Automatically get current stock price and other details like days open price, day's high price, day's low price, down since open percentage and volume.
* Detailed stock profit break-out including overall profit, profit after tax, profit after commission and profit after any additional takeout.
* Detailed expense break-out including tax, commission and any additional takeout.
* Other details including exact amount that can be invested and number of stocks that can be purchased with desired amount.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
* 7.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Profitz is priced at $1.99. A free version of the tool called as Profitz Lite is also available on Apple's App Store. Profitz Lite has the same functionality as the full version except the detailed break-down of profits and expenses is not accessible. Profitz Lite 1.0.1 version with the same fixes was released on August 17, 2012.
Located in Carol Stream, Illinois, Indie developer Mohammed Wahab creates simple and intuitive apps that are engaging and provide the full tool set to achieve your tasks. Copyright (C) 2012 Mohammed Wahab. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.