March 16, 2009 in Financial (F)
[prMac.com] Milano, IT - Tension Software announces release 2.4 of Invoices. Invoices is a native Cocoa application to create and manage invoices on Mac. Application layout is based on multiple panels where selecting an element make details to be visualized in another panel, a common layout for many Mac applications.
In that way a Mac user is in a friendly enviroment from the start using the application. The user, after inserting in Invoices ,one time only, the specific data regarding his own needs, is able to make and manage invoices in his own language and according with his own country rules. Creating and filling data inside a new invoice is easy and fast. Invoices allows to create a new invoices with all data without using the keyboard, only with the mouse and all from a single panel view. The applications allows to create two different type of invoices , 'Plain' and 'Table', where description of sold goods and services can be managed in a different way.
Invoices calculates automatically totals and taxes, in accordance with the setup the user specified using his own country rules. Invoices allows to view the invoice in a WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) mode and see it as it will be printed. Invoices allows to filter and sort invoices by date, numbers, period, customer and payment status. Grand totals are calculated on the filtered invoices using search as-you-type and popup search buttons for specify search methods. Data are saved on disk in native format using CoreData SQL libraries included with Mac OS X.
* Easy to use interface
* Store data using Apple native Core Data technology based on the OS X embedded engin
* Manages unlimited quantity of invoices inside a single document
* Customer data
* Product item with your own code and price
* Extended product item description
* Private and payment note
* Automatic calculation of tax and total
* Customizable language labels inside the printed invoice
* Search as-you-type and via popup menu
New in this release:
* Optional 'Job Title' and 'Attention To' field in printed invoices
* Changes in layout to improve label position for mail shipment
* Various bug fix and improvements in preferences and document data
* Mac OS X Version 10.4 Tiger or higher
* Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel
* G4 Processor or Intel processor
Pricing and Availability:
Invoices is $35 USD (universal binary).
Tension Software started in 1997 developing Mac software for Mac OS Classic. Now Tension Software still develops Mac software for Mac OS X using the last Apple technology, Cocoa and Objective-C. All the current Mac production is made by Universal Applications native on both PPC Mac and Intel Mac. Other brands and products referenced herein are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders.