March 17, 2009 in Photo and Video (E)
[prMac.com] Victoria, British Columbia, Canada - Tidal Pool Software is pleased to announce the release of PhoneCam 1.0 for Apple iPhone. PhoneCam turns your iPhone into a wireless webcam. It allows you to transmit images to your website from anywhere there's a WiFi or cell data connection available. Capture images manually or on a timer as frequently as every 5 seconds. Upload each image with incrementing file names or replace them with each capture.
PhoneCam includes support for saving multiple servers and file names so you can quickly change where to upload images to. It also supports both PNG and JPEG image types, an image quality setting (JPEG only), and multiple image sizes.
* Image capture and upload to a website (requires FTP access)
* Support for saving multiple servers and file names
* Image update interval - manual, preset timer interval (from 5 seconds to 24 hours), custom timer interval
* Replace image after each capture or save them all with incrementing file names (eg. image-1.jpg, image-2.jpg, etc.)
* Starting file number setting (eg. image-100.jpg, image-101.jpg, etc.)
* JPEG and PNG image types
* Compression image quality setting (JPEG only)
* Image sizes from 60x80 to 1200x1600 (full resolution)
* Support for both portrait and landscape orientations
* Apple iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later
* Apple iPhone or iPhone 3G
* FTP access to a website
Pricing and Availability:
PhoneCam is now available for purchase on the Apple App Store for just $1.99 (USD).
Based in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, Tidal Pool Software is an independent software company dedicated to writing great software for Mac OS X and iPhone. Copyright 2009 WebIS, Inc. Tidal Pool Software. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.