SurfWise app The Next Generation of Mobile Surf Forecasting
October 3, 2012 in Weather
[prMac.com] Shirley, New York - SurfWiseapp is proud to introduce SurfWise 1.0 for iOS and Android. Tired of not being able to find a surf report or forecast for your local surf spot? SurfWise is the next generation of mobile surf forecasting. Finally, an app that offers accurate, user generated, surf reports and forecasts for any coastal location. Turn any local beach break into a surf forecasting location.
* Create your own Surf Spots with detailed reports and forecasts
* Make your Surf Spots public or private (with the private setting, you choose who can view your surf spot, your secret spot stays secret)
* Get updated information including; swell height, swell direction, swell period, wind speed, wind direction, water and air temperature, breaking surf height, water texture(chop), and user rated conditions
* Log reports for surf spots (users can log breaking wave height, water texture(chop), and a rating of overall surfing conditions)
* Add photos to each surf spot (show off that amazing ride you caught)
* Search public surf spots (view a map or list of all public surf spots created by other users)
* Need new surf gear? Check the Surf Gear Exchange (search and post surfing related classified ads)
* Check local surf shop sales (get an awesome deal on your next surfboard)
* All this and more....Try the app for free today!!!
SurfWise TM / SurfWise patent pending
* iOS 4.0 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SurfWise 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Weather category.
Located in Shirley, New York, SurfWiseapp LLC creates iOS apps for both iOS and Android. The Next Generation of Mobile Surf Forecasting. Copyright (C) 2012 SurfWiseapp LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.