October 24, 2012 in Productivity (E)
[prMac.com] Bangalore, India - Independent developer, Lokesh Hanumappa today is pleased to announce the release and immediate availability of sevenhabits 1.0, his new productivity application developed specifically for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Perfect for individuals as well as business, sevenhabits was designed to help practice the 7 Habits of highly successful people.
Everyone wants to succeed, but why only few do. Either they have burning and very serious challenge to address. Or they use tools which will keep them focused. The sevenhabits app was designed for this need. In order to help you practice 7 habits, it's a tool which serves your practice.
* Familiarize yourself with each of the 7 Habits
* Take a Habits test to know your current position
* Practice the Habits. Every time you focus and consciously implement a Habit, just click on the done button and the app will maintain the history
* See Your Implementation summary
* Share via Email to your 7 Habits Group or a Friend about your Implementation so that you remain focused. Email can be edited before sending and hence can be send in Airplane mode too and will be sent based on internet availability
* Set/reset reminders of hourly/daily/weekly/monthly frequency so that you remain focused on practicing the 7 Habits
* Delete All data if you want to restart Practice
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People as been authored by Mr. Stephen Covey and is a huge success world wide. 7 Habits has become a natural language to speak by all people willing to achieve more. This app is just an attempt to have a tool which acts like a reminder so that the principles are effectively and regularly followed and achieve great success.
The 7 Habits are
1) Be Proactive
2) Begin with the End in Mind
3) First Things First
5) Seek to Understand , than to be Understood
7) Sharpen the Saw
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 1.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
sevenhabits 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Located in Bangalore, India, Lokesh Hanumappa is an independent developer whose passion is in development for the iPhone and iPad platforms. With over 13 years experience in the IT industry, his main aim is to impact society in a positive way using technology. Lokesh's other passions include Reiki (energy healing), reading, writing and spirituality. Copyright (C) 2012 Lokesh Hanumappa. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.