October 30, 2012 in Utility (F)
[prMac.com] Kiev, Ukraine - Kiev, Ukraine - Aperio Lux has announced the update of deepClock 1.6.1 for Mac OS X.
deepClock are a magnificent analogue watch which will decorate any desktop.
deepClock isn't just an ordinary clock. It's a magnificent decoration for your desktop. deepClock doesn't burden the desktop with unnecessary information. The program just displays a beautiful and unique clock on your Mac's desktop.
This is a beautiful analog clock which you can place anywhere on your desktop.
You can adjust the app as much as possible for you conveniently:
* Run application at launch
* Keep clock and calendar on desktop in one of three positions: standard, on top of all applications (even a fullscreen mode) and also to freeze at desktop (Clocks are fixed on the desktop. This function is very useful because you always have access to files and folders that are located on your desktop and you do not need to move the clock, for what would have access to them.)
* show clock and calendar in all spaces
* One of deepClock functions which has been added are "Events" which allows to add small reminders an the app will show these messages on a desktop will allow you not forget very important event
What our user write about us:
* "The one thing missing is a digital clock option. This is the only floating clock available for 10.8 that appears in full screen mode. Update this with a digital readout option!" - by Josh
* "Bought this App last night and am most impressed with the Clock and the prompt support from the guys. They are most accommodating! It is well worth the money. It is attractive & works perfectly." - by Derynda
* "The new version is even better. Now you can remove the second hand display (which I personally found a bit distracting, but YMMV), and it also works better with the MacBook Pro sleep function. My only possible request would be to make it resizable, but that's pretty low-priority. Very nice, altogether. I've loved having an analog clock on my desktop since my old Unix X Windows workstation days, and this is an excellent alternative." - by Bob
* 15 variants style of clock
* 8 variants style of calendar
* Low CPU usage
* Movable clock
* Run at Login
* Hidden arrows in Clock
* There was a new function "Events" - now you do not pass anything important!
* Scalable sizes of Clock and Calendar
* US English, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Ukrainian, Italian
* Mac OS X 10.7 Lion or later
* Macintosh Intel
* HDD Spaces 25.2 MB in Packed or 32.5 MB in unpacked
Pricing and Availability:
deepClock 1.6.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Aperio Lux is a small private group of developers, who have a contract Mac OS X developer located Kiev, Ukraine. The Aperio Lux team develops ergonomic and user-friendly software that increases user productivity on Mac OS X. Copyright (C) 2011-2012 Alexey Nikitin and Alexandr Bondar. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.