November 1, 2012 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Florence, Italy - AppStyx is back with another addicting word game!
This time you will make an amazing trip around the world, visiting the most beautiful existing landmarks: can you recognize all of those places?
Flip the pages of the app and guess the name of the images you will find. Challenge your friends on Game Center and share your results to let everybody know what a great traveler you are!
Watch a gallery full of beautiful photos of each place you will guess, they are updated weekly!
Don't get stuck on a level! You can use up to three hints for each photo or you can always ask for help on Facebook and Twitter.
Name The World features:
* Hundreds of landmarks: monuments, buildings and natural beauties
* Book-style design and eye-catching animations
* Connect with your friends on Game Center and social networks.
* Have fun with the photo gallery after you successfully guessed a place
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S, iPod touch (3rd/4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 37.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Name The World is available for sale now in the iTunes Store and Google Play Store for $0.99 USD / 0.89Euro and you can read more about it at our website.
AppStyx is a mobile development company by Federico Frappi and Matteo Innocenti located in Florence, Italy. Copyright (C) 2012 AppStyx. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.