November 16, 2012 in Entertainment (F)
[prMac.com] HongKong - Hong Kong - EffectMatrix Software Studio, a world-class developer of Windows(R), Macintosh(R) multimedia and IOS software applications, newly announced MyBrushes Pro, available on the App Store, which has launched a revolutionary painting experience on the Apple iPad that designed to create images and playback the whole painting process on Unlimited Size Canvas.
It has 100 realistic brushes to simulate the effect of Brush painting, Watercolor painting, Oil painting, Chinese painting, Drawing, Chinese Calligraphy, and so on. Packed with an incredible painting engine and desktop quality features, MyBrushes Pro is the smart choice for professional illustrators.
MyBrushes features highlights:
* Unlimited size canvas
* Undo / Redo function (unlimited times !)
* Support Retina Display.
* Playback anywhere anytime. Previous painting and undo action was saved. You can enjoy it or re-edit it during the playback
* Share arts to Facebook, Twitter, email etc.
* Import images or photos from your device and draw over your photos
* There are 50 kinds background templates in template Library
* Various types of high-quality natural brushes: brush, pencil, pen, airbrush, watercolor brush, chalk, charcoal, neon pens, special effect pens
* Brush size adjustment slider
* Eraser tool to correct possible mistakes
* Export to image file
* Requires iPad with iOS 5.0 or later
* 54.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
MyBrushes Pro is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Based in Hong Kong, EffectMatrix Software Studio is a world-class developer of Windows(R), Macintosh(R) multimedia and IOS painting applications. Since founded in Year 2002, it has been playing a more and more important role in this area. At present, there are various professional DVD, video, audio and painting tools which are highly reputed and recommended by numerous users for the easy-use, fast-speed and powerful-function. Copyright (C) 2012 EffectMatrix Software Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.