November 19, 2012 in Utilities (F)
[prMac.com] Okayama pref Kurashiki city, Japan - Megumi Isozaki (Office HAKONIWA) has announced the released EnterSum version 1.0 for iOS. With EnterSum, the user can calculate total as soon as to enter number and new line. The formulas can be edit after input all. Not only numbers total but also simple formulas total can be calculated.Is the simultaneous release also a free version. If you like to try, please purchase.
EnterSum is a simple calculator that sums up the numbers, each time you press the (↲).
In addition, not only sums of the numbers but also sums vertical formulas. (The formula on a line is as like the formula with parentheses.) And it can multiply or division the results so far when there is "÷" or "×" on the beginning of the line.
You can calculate without thinking the calculation order of the normal calculator. This app will help you calculate of daily shopping, etc.
* entering new line is meaning " " or "="
* A touch on the input box or Back Space can modify any numbers
* On the input box can copy and paste
* If you paste sentences, this app picks up only numbers from them
* Display the formula under the input box
* Can switch the display formula to be larger
* History is automatic save. Call it easy
Special features - not in the lite version:
* There is 2 screen calculator
* Display is switched while retaining input
* You can call to register favorite formulas and numbers
* Save 50 history
* The input box is larger than the lite version
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
Pricing and Availability:
EnterSum version 1.0 is $1.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. I conduct 50% off sale until the end of November. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request. All future updates are included with initial purchase of full version.
Located in Kurashiki City, Japan, Office HAKONIWA is a team that is based on development and sales of iPhone applications. As a user, as a developer, we are working to manufacture from various perspectives. Copyright (C) 2012 Office HAKONIWA. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.