Challenge Your Senses with the Unique Game of Senses for iPhone and iPad
November 24, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Copenhagen, Denmark - Are your senses sharp enough to complete all the levels and unlock the achievements? Can you become "The Master of Senses"? Use sight, sound and touch to find the hidden energy dots in the dark. Colors will brighten the darkness and music will flow when you are getting closer to an energy dot.
Get ready for a concentrated sense-experience that will help you see, hear, feel and relax. Game of Senses could be a stress reliever for your busy mind. Game of Senses is Scandinavian design at it's best, made in Denmark.
* Feast your eyes, ears and senses with high definition graphics
* Great tool for one to sharpen ones senses
* Simple but yet meditative design
* 15 inspiring and colorful levels
* 4 emotional and inspiring music tracks
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
* Challenge your friends on Facebook and Twitter
* Excellent sound quality
* Best played with headphones for the optimal game experience
* The Sense Guru with follow your progress and provide the best free tips (and funny quotes)
* Receive hilarious titles for how sharp your senses are
* Delicious Helvetica font designed for enthusiasts
* Optimized for HD Retina displays
* Vibrant feedback during gameplay (iPhone only)
English, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 11.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Game of Senses 1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Game of Senses is a collaboration between PhoApps and ComputerArts. PhoApps is a software developer specializing in apps for the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. ComputerArts is a graphic design agency. Copyright (C) 2012 PhoApps and ComputerArts. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.