November 25, 2012 in Medical
[prMac.com] Sevilla, Spain - Edicions Tarongeta, S.L. has launched a new version of iPediatric in the AppStore. iPediatric is an application that allows parents to know the level of risk of symptoms and anomalous signs found on their lactating babies (0 to 12 months). Furthermore, the app provides recommednations on how to deal with them without making a diagnosis. iPediatric is a friendly and intuitive app completely fully developed in Spain.
Features of iPediatric:
* Registration for babies aged 0 to 12 months
* Dictionary: describes the 125 most common illnesses in babies and suggests guidelines for home treatment
* Chronological list of psychomotor development milestones
* Query that follows a emergency room's typical selection protocol, with more than 80 symptoms
* Graphics with the baby's height and weight, that lets the parents keep track of the baby's growth.
* Baby's Profile: iPediatric requires to register one or more babies and contribute some obligatory data in order to ensure that the application functions as best as possible.
* Customization of baby images
* Availability in six languages: English, Spanish, Catalan, French, German and Italian
iPediatric is an application recommended by San Juan de Dios Barcelona's Hospital. All medical content has been developed by renowned Spanish doctors Santiago Garca-Tornel Florensa, Juan Jose Garca Garca y Jose Mara Quintilla Martnez.
Besides the pediatrician's office, iPediatric has a psychomotor development calendar, which helps parents following their babies' achievements and growth, a dictionary with information and home treatments, and graphics based on the WHO growth charts.
Finally, iPediatric has a special section for baby anecdotes, pictures and relevant facts, all of which can be shared with the baby's pediatrician. Content can also be shared with friends via email and social networks such as Facebook or Twitter.
About Edicions Tarongeta, S.L.
Edicions Tarongeta S. L. (2012) develops and launches reliable, useful and intuitive mobile applications. The enterprise inherits the editorial experience forged over the years by the family business behind Ediciones Omega (1948) and Ediciones Medici (1983). iPediatric is the starting point for Edicions Tarongeta's aims to become a great medical ally among parents and pediatricians regarding baby symptoms.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 4.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iPediatric 1.0.3 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Medical category.
Located in Sevilla, Spain, Mobivery (Mobility Everywhere) is a fast growing and leading Spanish start up focused on designing, and developing mobile applications for corporate customers, in Spain and abroad. Mobivery is a certified development partner in all major mobile platforms: iPhone, Palm Pre and Google Android. With over 300 apps in its portfolio, Mobivery has exceeded 10 M downloads, both through corporate projects and proprietary apps. Copyright (C) 2012 Mobivery. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.