November 28, 2012 in Image Editing (F)
[prMac.com] Based in Hong Kong - EffectMatrix Software Studio, a world-class developer of Windows(R), Macintosh(R) multimedia and iOS sketching applications, is proud to introduce My PaintBrus for Mac OS X. My PaintBrush is a funky and amusing multilayer paint and drawing application. Use inspiring tools and brushes to create and save smooth images to your Mac.
My PaintBrush features highlights:
Build up and manage multiple layers:
* Merge or combine layers.
* Set the alpha value of individual layer.
* Customize the layer to be visible or not.
* Freely Change the order of layers.
* Delete unwanted layers.
Operations on each layer
* 10 times undo/redo.
* Flip horizontally and vertically.
* Move selected zone.
Familiar preset tools
* Erasers, Fill tools, Colorpicker, Zoom In.
* Straight lines, Curves, Rectangles, Rounded-rectangles, Ellipses.
* Text: customize font, size, color of text.
* Palette: set the foreground and background color for tools.
* PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF
* MPB (contains layers information)
* OS X 10.6.6 or later
* 3.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My PaintBrush 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Please email email@example.com for promo code to download the app from iTunes free of charge.
Based in Hong Kong, EffectMatrix Software Studio is a world-class developer of Windows(R), Macintosh(R) multimedia and IOS painting applications. Since founded in Year 2002, it has been playing a more and more important role in this area. At present, there are various professional DVD, video, audio and painting tools which are highly reputed and recommended by numerous users for the easy-use, fast-speed and powerful-function. Copyright (C) 2012 EffectMatrix Software Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.