December 6, 2012 in Music (F)
[prMac.com] Galway, Ireland - App Sandwich announces that Muud.io 1.0.11, the mood radio app for iOS, has now indexed the moods of over 1.5 million songs, using a unique combination of crowdsourced data and machine-based algorithms.
Muud.io is an app for iOS which automatically makes playlists based on the user's mood. Simply pick a mood using Muud.io's mood-wheel interface and the app will create a mix from the music on your device.
* Accurate mood-indexing, based on crowdsourced community data
* Share your favourite songs and playlists via Twitter, Facebook, or App.net
* Save playlists for repeat use
* Send mood feedback to us with a single tap
Testimonials and Press:
* "Muud.io does exactly what I wanted in under 10 seconds, this app is steaming miles ahead of the default app a must get." - 10/10 - Lowdownmag
* "Apple should preinstall Muud.io on every iPhone/iPod touch." - 4.5/5 - Mactrast
* "I was much more impressed with how this app created playlists I liked, compared to Genius in iTunes." - AppAdvice
* "iPhone app of the Week" - The Sunday Business Post
* "Music app of the Day" - MTV O Music Awards
English, French, German, Spanish
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 2.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Muud.io 1.0.11 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
Located in Galway, in the west of Ireland, App Sandwich was founded in 2011 by Vinny Coyne (winner of the Best Developer award at the 2011 The Appys awards). App Sandwich specialise in mobile software development, and have released a large number of apps to the iOS App Store, including EirText (winner of Best Mobile Application at the 2010 Realex Irish Web Awards) and Muud.io (finalist in the Best Music App category at the 2011 The Appys awards). Copyright (C) 2012 App Sandwich. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.