December 11, 2012 in Books
[prMac.com] Odessa, Ukraine - Sherlock Holmes for the iPad 1.0 is an interactive book app that presents the unique interactive reading experience with stunning animation and exclusive handmade illustrations created in original style.
* Groundbreaking intuitive interface, similar to printed books
* 100 full interactive pages of carefully abridged classics
* Beautiful artwork
* Original music and sound
* Unique style and atmosphere
* Table of contents that anyone can spin
* Each page hides a secret to discover
* Feel yourself a witness of the events
In celebration of the launch, get all five Sherlock Holmes' interactive adventures for free for limited time only.
"Experience the classic adventures of Sherlock Holmes like never before", says Volodymyr Usov, CEO for Gutenbergz Inc. "We marry rich interactivity with traditional storytelling to deliver unique reading experience for millions of booklovers all over the world."
* Finally, a perfect mix of interactivity and storytelling. Beautifully made. Good job.
* To be honest, I enjoy this book even more than my son. Simply amazing!
* The artwork is amazing. Great job from designers and developers. Really cool. Best interactive book for now.
* Wow! You can spin the contents! Lots of interactive features, which do not disturb while reading.
* Requires iPad with iOS 4.3 or later
* 415 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Sherlock Holmes for the iPad 1.0 is free for a limited time and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books category.
Gutenbergz Inc. is a digital publishing house that really loves books. We want to make the experience of reading a digital book as pleasant as possible, because we know that much can be lost when all you are doing is simply digitizing a book. Our founding team brings together real book worshipers, who represent successful experience in publishing, software development, media production and interaction design. Our idea is simple - just keep reading. Copyright (C) 2012 Gutenbergz Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.