Dream Pinball 3D now on the Mac App Store
December 11, 2012 in Gaming
[prMac.com] Dresden, Germany - Finger-Flippin', powerful pinball! Runesoft has announced the release of Dream Pinball 3D on the Mac App Store today. No room for a pinball machine? So what! With Dream Pinball 3D you can transform your Mac into 6 different, multilevel, 3D pinball machines. The game was originally developed by HSK Homework and Topware Interactive for multiple platforms and can now be enjoyed on Macs as well.
* 6 pinball machines, each with a different theme: Knight Tournament, Monstercastle, Underwater World, Dino Wars, Spinning Rotors and the "Fantasy" pinball machine, linked to "Two Worlds"
* Balls made of 6 different materials - steel, ivory, oak, walnut, marble and gold, all with different ballistic properties
* Multiball feature with 3 balls and 7different camera positions
* State-of-the-art Particle and Motion Blur effects and brilliant lighting effects thanks to latest HDR technology
* Individual sound effects, with speech recordings and music for every pinball machine
* Multiplayer mode for up to 4 pinballers
Clever gameplay, plus balls made of different materials - and each material has special ballistic properties that affect how those balls roll! A cuttingedge engine gets the best out of this classic game's optics and acoustics, including state-of-art particle technology, HDR and multiplayer 3D sound - and you get true pinball feeling, with a visible tilt function and the fantastic "Motion Blur" effect! Hook factor guaranteed!
Dream Pinball 3D requires a Mac with OSX 10.6.6 or higher, a Intel Chip at 1,8 GHz, 1 GB RAM and a 3D GFX card with 128 MB video RAM. 342 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dream Pinball 3D 1.0 is $9.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Games category.
Runesoft GmbH was founded in Tuebingen, Germany in the year 2000. The focus of Runesoft is to port popular computer games to other computer and mobile platforms such as OSX, iOS, Android and Linux. We have worked with well known developers/publishers such as Zuxxez Entertainment, Funatics, Spellbound, MC2/Wanadoo, Magnussoft, Nival, bhv, Deck 13, 10Tacle Studios, dtp entertainment and CDV. Copyright (C) 2000-2012 Runesoft All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.