FishParty FunBand - The Subaquatic Remix and Recording Game
December 12, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Bethesda, Maryland - Unleash your remixing skills to impress your saltwater friends with fresh beats and funky jams! Drop some beats and vocals with hydro hip-hop celebrities, The Treasurechest Three, or thrash water with Rockaway Beach renegades, The Gills. Swim backstage for in-sync and on-tempo sample recording and sound board fun.
FishParty FunBand allows you to choose between freestyle and game mode when remixing songs. In game mode, the light fish indicates when and where to press to make a funky jam. Funky jams fill the progress bar, rewarding you with new musical compositions and animations.
Songs are improvised by the band, an algorithmic rhythm generator that evolves the melodies and drum patterns over time, keeping the beats fresh.
* Record your voice and play it back in several different voices simultaneously
* Unique remix gameplay format makes it easy and fun to control the band
* Custom audio engine with sophisticated synthesizers and drum machines
* Freeform multi-touch, multi-channel recording and sound playground
* Totally non-violent
* Teaches kids modern musical composition techniques like breakbeats
* Rewards creativity and musical timing
* Native resolution artwork optimized for all models, including iPhone 5
* Universal App - buy once and share across all your devices
* iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch (3rd, 4th, 5th gen)
* All iPads (including iPad Mini)
* Universal Application
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 31 MB
Pricing and Availability:
FishParty FunBand 1.0 is $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Alien Bass is just two small fish in one big pond. Lifelong friends since meeting in art school as teenagers, the founders decided to pool their coding, audio, and artistic skills into something that inspires them both: making innovative musical games for kids of all ages. Copyright (C) 2012 Alien Bass LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.