Graffiti Words Paints the App Store ... Yellow???
December 14, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Tulsa, Oklahoma - Software development company PDL Productions, L.L.C. has introduced Graffiti Words 1.0, their latest gaming title for iOS and Android devices. In this simple yet challenging word game with a fun graffiti art theme, you'll have the task of 'painting' as many 3 to 8 letter words on the brick wall as you can during the 3 minute time period. Get up to 5X your points by using different 'bonus' letters to increase your score. Graffiti words is a fun app for the whole family - kids, teens & adults!
Do you love the challenge of putting words together? Whether you're a vocabulary expert, a parent trying to teach your child how to form words, or just someone looking to kill some time and have fun, Graffiti Words is the app for you! Tap the letters in the first row (the row closest to you) to begin forming a word. Use the variety of 'bonus' letters in your word to multiply your score. Purple bonus letters are worth double the points, blue letters are worth triple, and green letters are worth 5 times your score. Or simply paint with the standard yellow letters trying to create the best word you can.
When you have finished painting a word, our standardized dictionary will verify it, and add its value to your score. Create as many words as possible to increase your score and climb up our Game Center Leaderboards and unlock our wide variety of Game Center Achievements (iOS only). Post your score to your Twitter feed using your iOS device with our built in Twitter integration so your followers will know how awesome you are at Graffiti Words! Don't see any way to spell a word with the letters you're given? Then skip that row of letters to go to the next row (with a small deduction, of course!).
So, what are you waiting for? Download Graffiti Words and get started improving your word creation skills today!
* Select letters from a row to paint as many words as possible against the clock
* Tens of thousands of possible words to create keeps the excitement endless
* Bonus letters to increase your score up to 5 times
* Play for countless hours or in short bursts of fun
* Game Center Leaderboards to see who gets bragging rights (iOS only)
* Wide variety of Game Center Achievements to unlock and complete (iOS only)
* Beautiful graffiti art theme the whole family can enjoy
* Quality sound effects to enhance your painting experience
* Built-in Twitter integration so you can brag about your score and achievements to all your followers right from within the app (iOS only)
* Fun app for the whole family and great for all ages - kids, teens & adults
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Check out Graffiti Words HD for iPad and iPad mini
* For Kindle Fire users, get Graffiti Words on the Amazon App Store for Android
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 21.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Graffiti Words 1.0 and Graffiti Words HD 1.0 are now available for download through the Apple App store for $0.99 (USD) and $1.99 (USD), respectively. Graffiti Words for Kindle Fire is available for download on the Amazon App Store for Android for $1.99 (USD). Promo codes are available for iOS devices for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Graffiti Words 1.0
Purchase and Download
Screenshot (Main Menu)
Screenshot (Game Play)
Located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, PDL Productions, L.L.C. was founded on May 5, 2011 by Alex Harbaugh and his business partner, Terry Harbaugh. Previously released games include iJetSki, iShoot It, iSubmarine, iPuzzler, and iRoundUp for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This year PDL has expanded to the Amazon App Store for Android and currently has several titles available with more coming soon. All Material and Software (C) 2012 PDL Productions, L.L.C. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPod, are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Director of App Development