December 14, 2012 in Games (AF)
[prMac.com] Beijing, China - The world would end on December 21, 2012, as per Mayan Calendar. Highest Sky Games launched Dream Skyland for iPhone/iTouch/iPad to allow the players to survive 2012 Doomsday.
Dream Skyland 1.0 is an interesting and addictive mobile social game, which allows the players to build their own Sky Land in the beautiful high sky so that they could survive when the world ends on earth. In addition, they could fight with others for the precious Star Resources either online or offline.
It provides far more fun than the other city-building games and war/battle games. The players, who like city-building games, would find it more interesting to build the customised Sky Lands than other city-building games in the Dream Sky. The buildings and the backgrounds of Dream Skyland are so different and interesting. And special battle game rule settings of Dream Skyland allows those who like the battle games have lots of fun on the online battles and the offline battles.
Dream Skyland provides far more fun than other city-building games or other battle field games with the following features:
Part 1. Building Sky Land
* Building your own Sky Land in the beautiful Dream Sky
* Dozens of interesting and surprising building choices with different functions for your Sky Land
* Dozens of accessories to make Sky Land more interesting and beautiful
* Soliders / Weapons recruitment in the right buildings
* Online mode and off line mode
* Online visit to the Sky Lands of friends and enemies
Part 2. Battles for Star Resources online or offline
* Setting up the attack plans and/or defense plans with the strategy of the player to select the right soldiers / weapons
* Addictive gameplay
* Online battles to fight with others for high income Star Resources
* Offline battles to fight with AI for low income Star Resources
English and Chinese
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 32.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dream Skyland 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Highest Sky Games Studio develops mobile games to provide more fun to the users of smart phones. Copyright (C) 2012 Highest Sky Games Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.