Chris Knight - Acutus Trading Ltd.
Celebrate this holiday season with Christmas PicFX App for iPhone
December 18, 2012 in Photo and Video
[prMac.com] New Delhi, India - To celebrate the advent of this holiday season, Karmatech has launched Christmas PicFx 1.0, an all new app for iPhone and iPad. Christmas PicFx is packed with holiday themed frames, beautiful picture effects, stickers, labels and symbols which make creating and sharing festive greeting sheer joy.
The app is sure to brighten up the spirits whilst you create beautiful picture messages with an easy to user interface and numerous design possibilities making the entire creation process simple and fun. With a simple click, an affection packed greeting can be shared throughout the social network in a jiff. Users can also create holiday themed facebook cover images using the app, enabling them to have a new cover image all through the holiday season.
The app is a must have for anyone who is looking to create unique, adorable and heart melting holiday themed greetings. The application has the following remarkable features.
* Stunning Christmas themed frames and graphics to create
* Add Photos and text labels to your holiday greetings (plenty of fonts, square, stickers rounded and torn tape labels, adjust the colour of the text and label) you can also add multiple text
* Extensive image editor
* Pinch zoom, pan, rotate or mirror each photo
* Over 35 spectacular photo effects
* Share the images via Facebook, Twitter
* Send as an email
* Send Support for the iPhone and iPad
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 13.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Christmas PicFx 1.0 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Karmatech is a full service digital communications agency with offices in London, Delhi and Mumbai. Copyright (C) 2012 Karmatech Mediaworks pvt ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.