December 18, 2012 in Games
[prMac.com] Leipzig, Germany - Independent mobile game creator, Mogic has announced the release of its debut title "Fix the Clock" for the iOS platform. The game is available in the Apple App Store. German players and bloggers have already responded with enthusiastic reviews: "Fix the Clock is a lovable physics puzzle with cute graphics, who can play at the top of the App Store. A clear recommendation at this small price." (5/5 stars, AppGamers)
Fix the Clock is a physics based puzzle game which places you in the world of clocks and watchmakers. Players have to shift, spin, zoom and move the cogwheels of different types of clocks to solve a total of 80 puzzles. Levels are packed into clocks, each of which contains snazzy new game ideas and additional game elements such as pendulums and all kinds of moving parts.
Toc-Tom, the main character of the game, is the watchmakers little mechanical helper. While he works hard to repair all the clocks, aiming for a 3-star-finish, he has to escape several threats, such as oil drops, spiders, worms and of course: the pecking cuckoo.
Main Features of Fix the Clock:
* Ingenious game concept on the basis of physics and mechanics
* Different types of clocks - each with snazzy new game ideas
* A total of 80 levels with cogwheels to rotate, zoom and move
* Additional game elements such as pendulums and all kinds of moving parts
* Exciting threats such as oil drops, spiders and of course the pecking cuckoo
* Intuitive game control
* Bright and varied graphics
* Varying levels from easy to difficult in all clocks
* Free updates with new levels
* Optimized for iPhone, iPad, iPad Mini and iPod touch
* Perfect support for the new iPhone 5
* iCloud support for synchronizing multiple devices
* Game Center connectivity with leaderboards and 20 achievements
* Cool soundtrack with matching music to each clock
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 39.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fix the Clock 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Mogic is a web and mobile development studio situated in Leipzig, Germany. We look back on a 12 year history and have a lot of experience with creating business software and projects for both the web and the mobile world. Fix the Clock is our strong first iOS game. Copyright (C) 2012 Mogic GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.