December 19, 2012 in Travel (AF)
[prMac.com] Waiblingen, Germany - Today, Deutsche Online Medien GmbH has announced the release of Printsy Postcards 1.0 for iOS. Printsy Postcards enables iPhone users to send real personalized postcards to any corner of the world. Unlike other similar apps available on the App Store Printsy does not have any country restrictions and is sent for a fixed cost of 2,68 Euro per/card. We offer 24 hour support and money-back guarantee.
Printsy Postcards is the first app in our suite of ideas on how customers can relive their precious moments with friends and loved ones. To many photos are locked up in this digital era and we aim to change this with great looking, fun apps that give users the opportunity to relive the moment!
* Printed on thick, glossy photo postcards at 300dpi resolution
* Send up to 5 postcards in one order
* Delivered anywhere across the globe for 2,68 Euro flat rate (shipping cost included)
* Deliver in Europe for 3-5 days and 2 weeks to other destinations
* Message and address are wirtten with beautiful "hand-written" font
* You can select a photo from your iPhone Photo Album or take a shot with the app
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4/5 gen)
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd gen), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad (4th gen), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th gen)
* iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Printsy Postcards 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Travel category. Send your first postcards in less than 3 minutes. Download the free Printsy app now and send a beautiful postcards to those who matters.
Located in Waiblingen, Germany, Deutsche Online Medien GmbH (D-O-M) is a full service provider for retailers in the photo service and personalized photo products segment. It was founded in 2000 and has since 2005 offered it's solutions to many big prominent retailers, trading companies and e-commerce players in Europe. Copyright (C) 2012 Deutsche Online Medien GmbH. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.