January 6, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Busan, Korea - Pigment Games is proud to announce updated Angry BABA 1.2.1 for iOS. The update included a bug fix. Angry BABA is an action game with exciting batting! It includes dynamic and colorful 3D game graphics. The object is to strike all the flying objects; meteorite, UFO, missile, space worm, and waste.
Enjoy Angry Baba, an ultimate 3D action smartphone game!!
* Simple Play - Simple to operate, just touch and drag
* Various characters - You will never be bored with five unique characters
* Item, Skill upgrade system - Characters become more powerful with skill and item upgrade system
* Experience a sense of accomplishment by completing various quests - Score game points through quests that are completed easily as you play
A variety of game events:
* Acquire additional AP (coins used in the game) through various game events, adding more excitement to your gaming experience
* Flying objects collide with pelicans, space rays, and AP dummies, and drop AP
* The mammoth placed at a certain distance can blow off the objects even further
* After five and six times of precise batting, an event will be created in which you can fly away the moon, Saturn, and space ray
* iOS 4.1 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 28.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Angry BABA 1.2.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Busan, Korea, Pigment Games is a smartphone mobile games development company. Copyright (C) 2013 Pigment Games. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.