Rage of Ninja - The Best Ninja Themed Mobile Online Game
January 24, 2013 in Games
[prMac.com] Fuchow, China - Starting in a little village, you will begin a journey against the invaders to free all your people. When you defeat the mighty invaders, the village is now a ruin. You will have to help people rebuild the village and bring it back to prosperity.
* Based on the famous cartoon Naruto, beautiful, creative, and in tune with the Naruto mythos
* Stunning graphics and magnificent ninja skills,the most exciting and fantastic online ninja game on Appstore
* Wind, Water, Fire, Earth and Thunder. 5 different ninja clans await you to explore
* Win fancy treasures, epic weapons by challenging dungeons and defeating mighty bosses
* Intense and exciting arena system, one-to-one battle between players at different grades, honor belongs to the ultimate winner
* The unstoppable lootings and eliminations tell the world the strongest ninja village
* Ally with your friends to pursuit the glory of ninja together with more fun
* The planting system and equipment evolution system bring you brand-new mobile game
* Abundant missions including daily missions, special holiday missions, you won't be lonely on your way to be a formidable ninja
* iOS 5.0 or later
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* 24.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Permanent free. Available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Fuchow, China, Rockifone, is a software company consists of veteran application developers and artists. Lots of games and applications that we produced have yet to win acceptance among lot of happy consumers. Under your support, we will be able to get bigger achievement! We now focus on mobile social game development especially on iPhone and android platform. Everything we do is geared towards delivering the best possible player experience. It's a tall order, especially in an industry that's still young and evolving. Copyright (C) 2013 Rockifone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.