Timeline: Minimalist Project Management v1.0 released for the iPad
January 29, 2013 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - Urban Anomaly is pleased to announce the release of Timeline: Minimalist Project Management, a tool for professionals, entrepreneurs and ordinary people that want to plan, manage, and report on projects using their iPad. The application provides the means to create stylish, professional project documents without the unnecessary clutter, endless data entry fields, and unreadable graphics experienced with traditional project management software.
"We created Timeline so that iPad users can spend less time organizing projects and more time implementing them," said Steve Barham, Director and Lead Developer of Urban Anomaly, "The application allows users to easily adjust schedules, update stakeholders, and ultimately, foster relationships."
Timeline is ideal for those who need more than a to-do list and like to visualize project elements, but don't have the time or resources to use traditional project management software. After customizing settings only a few steps are needed: 1. Create activities, 2. Adjust time bars using visual calendars or touch sliders, 3. Update optional budget and progress information, 4. Preview, customize, and send reports effortlessly as PDF documents. Timeline spent several months in beta development, which allowed Urban Anomaly to incorporate numerous feedback and feature requests into Version 1.
* Retina and touch optimized interface;
* Customizable endpoints and milestones;
* Touch-drag time bar charts;
* Optional Earned Value calculations to track relative progress;
* Linking of activities to the other activities (Finish-Start relationships);
* Parent and sub-project groupings;
* Customizable logos and labels;
* Print preview, wireless printing, and PDF email attachments;
* Options and settings to match specific business needs, including foreign languages and currencies; and
* Dropbox for data backup and sharing between devices (a Dropbox account is required).
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later;
* 8 MB;
Pricing and Availability:
Timeline 1.0 is only $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
An independent Seattle-based company, Urban Anomaly develops uniquely unexpected mobile applications and information solutions so that small businesses, non-profits and innovate people can use the iPad and iPhone to create extraordinary things better and faster than large teams of high-paid consultants and administrative staff. Copyright (C) 2013 Urban Anomaly. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Director and Lead Developer