February 14, 2013 in Utilities
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - Jade Development announced Crypt My Pic 2.0, an app that will help keep private and sensitive pictures secure. Users won't ever have to worry about private pictures if they loose their phone.
Crypt My Pic uses high security algorithms to encrypt pictures and keep them private. Only the user or those the user designates will be able to see the picture. It allows users to save the encrypted pictures or share them by email with friends. Android and iOS versions are released and they are fully compatible between them. Users can use it for private and sensitive pictures and also for keeping you bank coordinates safe, so they don't have to take the the information with them. Each picture can be encrypted with its own unique password or users can use the same password for some of them.
* High encryption algorithms (AES-256)
* Share your private pictures with your friends, and no one else will be able to see
* Fully compatible between Android and iOS
* Don't worry if someone takes your phone or you loose it, as they will not be able to
see pictures secured with the application
English, French, Russian, Spanish
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 0.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crypt My Pic 2.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the App Store in the Utilities category.
Located in Madrid, Spain, Jade Development was founded in 2011 by a group en enthusiastic technicians with the goal of development simple and useful mobile and mac apps. Among others, Go Sync - Google Docs Sync app that reached top 10 in Australia Mac App, and Crypt My Pic.
All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Jade Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.