Horizon Calendar for iOS integrates the weather with your calendar
February 15, 2013 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Port Washington, New York - Independent developer, Kyle Rosenbluth announced the release and immediate availability of Horizon Calendar 1.0.1, his new productivity app now available in the iOS App Store. Fetching weather data for all of your events within the next 14 days, Horizon is much more than your typical calendar app. It handles the busiest of calendars with ease, and is one of the fastest calendar apps on the market. The weather is fast and accurate, providing you with forecasts for 14 days in the future and is fetched specifically for the locations of your events. In addition to this, Horizon has an extremely clean and polished UI, making it a pleasure to use.
* Weather for all of your events up to 14 days out
* Smart list view that gives more emphasis to the current day
* Easy event creation with built in location search
* Elegant night mode
* Easy to access month view that shows how busy you are at a glance
* Lightning fast speed and buttery smooth scrolling
* Toggle empty days
* Metric system
* 24-hour time
* Context based event creation automatically sets the date to the day you are viewing
* Tap and hold a day in the month view for quick event creation
* Swipe gesture support
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3/4/5 Gen) and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Horizon Calendar 1.0.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category. Feel free to request a promo code from Kyle Rosenbluth.
Kyle Rosenbluth is an independent developer from Port Washington, New York. He and his business partners started the company Applause Code, which is dedicated to creating useful and innovative iOS applications. Copyright (C) 2013 Kyle Rosenbluth. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.