Introducing 2 Turntables and a Microphone for iPad
February 14, 2013 in Music
[prMac.com] Gibsons, British Columbia, Canada - Sprightly Software is excited to announce the release of 2 Turntables and a Microphone 1.0 for iPad. This all-new DJ app includes two fully scratchable turntables, a microphone, an effects unit, an equalizer, and a mixer! Playing with your music just got a whole lot more fun!
Users can pull in music from their music library with the tap of a button, adjust the equalizer, apply an effect, then cut, scratch, and mix to their heart's content.
* Interface designed for DJs, but simple enough for anyone to use
* Independent control of pitch and playback rate for each turntable
* Control the touch sensitivity of scratching to get the perfect sound
* Mic lets users record their voice and put it on a record
* Mute button lets users quickly silence a turntable
* Loop button lets users create a loop anywhere in the song
* Record feature lets users record everything and then share their mix on Dropbox or through iTunes File Sharing
* 10-band equalizer lets users adjust the amplitude of any band
* AirPlay compatibility means users can wirelessly output to an Apple TV, or AirPlay compatible stereo system
* Users can enjoy their music in ways only possible in the past with an expensive DJ setup
* Users can spin tunes at parties or other gatherings
* Users can make mixes to share with friends
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
* Requires iPad with iOS 6.0 or later
* 74.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
2 Turntables and a Microphone 1.0 is $4.99 (USD) and is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.
2 Turntables and a Microphone 1.0
Purchase and Download
Founded in 2009, Sprightly Software is a energetic, enterprising software developer based on the Sunshine Coast in British Columbia, Canada that develops business, entertainment, and design software for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, and Mac. Copyright (C) 2009-2013 Sprightly Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.