April 30, 2009 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Elsternwick, Australia - Squashem is a quirky rolling ball game played in stunning 3D environments. The aim is to chase and squash 10 runners as they try to flee - against the clock. It is slick, fast paced, and designed to be fun and challenging - 6 Single Levels for some quick squashing action, or the All Levels Challenge for longer sessions. Squashem has a choice of Easy or Hard modes to maintain the challenge as your squashing skills improve.
Options include a choice of 10 balls, tilt sensitivity. The tilt calibration system means you can play from almost any angle, and calibration is a touch away at any time during play. Internet high scores (14 tables) are integrated into the Squashem score system with optional filtering (myScores) to see how you rate.
* 6 levels with fully 3D environments, PhysX physics
* Global high scores to see who is the fastest on the planet (internet connection required). Local high scores to compete with your friends
* Hard and Easy modes depending on your mood
* Choose your squashing weapon from 10 different balls
* Tilt sensitivity control - tweak your twitch level
* Screen orientation calibration allows play at almost any angle
* 14 high score tables to dominate
* Listen to your ipod while you are playing - start your ipod before you start squashem and squash to your own rythym
Pricing and Availability:
Squashem is available for $1.99 (USD) on the App Store for iPhone and iPod touch.
Jelly Biscuits started designing mobile apps in 2008 and is located in Melbourne, Australia. With a background in visual effects and graphic design they like to explore and play. Copyright 2008-2009 Jelly Biscuits. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.