February 18, 2013 in Games (E)
[prMac.com] Leamington Spa, United Kingdom - Flip the Cats 2.0 is a turn-based strategy board game available to download from today on the iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the Apple app store. Flip the Cats combines cute cats with strategic gameplay.
New Features in 2.0:
* 47 achievements badges to unlock and share on Facebook adding more to the overall gaming experience as players compete to display their successes. These include Kwalee Killer: beat a member of the Kwalee staff and Top Cat: Become #1 World Ranked on the leaderboard.
* Cats Eyes upgrade is available from the new in-game shop allowing the player to see their opponents next possible move, making it easier to think ahead and plan their winning strategy.
* Pro Board upgrade is also available featuring black and white cats and a green base. No player assistance is given for either player in a Pro match for the ultimate challenge.
* Full localisation of the game to 13 languages to further enhance the international success of this game: French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Greek, Portuguese and English
* Greatly enhanced social features with better leaderboards featuring a points system and detailed opponent gameplay information, including their badges and achievements.
English, Chinese, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 28.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flip the Cats 2.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Journalists interested in additional information or to request developer interviews should contact Ian Kane the Brand Evangelist at Kwalee.
Kwalee is a company based in Leamington Spa that develop and publish social multiplayer games for iPhone and other mobile devices. Founded by David Darling CBE, co-founder of Codemasters, with decades of experience at the top level of the video game industry and contributions to many #1 games on numerous platforms in his CV. Kwalee is different. We seek to excite and entertain our customers with innovative new products that provide special experiences. Our ethos is based around a set of core values that put the customer first and which harness the creative skills of our staff to the maximum in order to do so. Kwalee is always very actively looking for those special people who want to join us in our exciting journey. Copyright (C) 2013 Kwalee. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.