February 22, 2013 in Education
[prMac.com] London, United Kingdom - Award winning educational software startup, "3 Elles" has announced the release and immediate availability of Easy Studio - Animate with Shapes! 1.0, a wonderfully creative learning app for the iPad that will set children's imagination free!
Designed by teachers, Easy Studio's simple interface and step-by-step approach will allow the whole family to understand the magic of animation. The pre-designed templates, numerous geometric shapes and colors will spark everyone's imagination and encourage the development of creativity. More than just a drawing app, Easy Studio enables children to create and animate their creation, ensuring endless hours of digital expression and entertainment.
* An "Easy" mode with a tutorial and pre-defined patterns
* An "Expert" mode with more sophisticated options for unlimited design
* A library to store, view and edit saved animations
* A file format that takes up virtually no memory space
* Fun templates for younger users
* Retina display
* 11 languages: English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Korean
Recommended ages: From 6 to 106
All of 3 Elles' educational apps comply with Common Core State Standards in Preschool Math and Literacy and children love Tam & Tao, their twin character heroes:
* Montessori Numberland HD (currently featured on iTunes)
* Montessori Letter Sounds HD
* Montessori Geometry
3 Elles' main goals when designing apps:
* Help children learn basic concepts using the Montessori Method on 21st Century devices
* Offer a beautiful interactive environment
* Increase children's self-confidence by never "punishing" wrong answers
* Interview by Kristen Rutherford of WIRED's GeekMom, December 26th 2012
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 11.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Easy Studio - Animate with Shapes! 1.0 is $3.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Founded by Montessori teachers who have had years of classroom experience with hundreds of children, Les Trois Elles Interactive is determined to offer qualitative educational apps on iPad and iPhone. Their objective is to provide parents and teachers Montessori based apps to use at home or at school. The Montessori Method relies on building autonomy and self-confidence by letting children do by themselves and offering them self-correcting materials to manipulate and respecting their individual rhythm. Les Trois Elles Interactive, fun digital learning made by teachers. Copyright (C) 2013 Les Trois Elles Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.