February 24, 2013 in Photo and Video (F)
[prMac.com] Shenzhen, China - The iOS app Wireless Transfer App has been upgraded to version 3.0. Wireless Transfer App has won greater and greater popularity among iPhone and iPad app addicts and received a great number of positive reviews from its users.
Wireless Transfer App lets you easily exchange photos and videos between iPhone and iPad, as well as transfer photos and videos from computer to iPad/iPhone and vice verse. There is no need for USB cable or extra software. You just need to put your devices under the same Wi-Fi network.
Key Features of Wireless Transfer App 3.0:
* Transfer as many photos and videos as you want, not any limitations on the amount or file size of photos and videos you want to copy
* Preserve EXIF Info and support RAW format photo files
* Pay once for use on multiple devices with the same iTunes account
* Very easy to use with an user-friendly wizard interface
If there is no Wi-Fi network available or in public Wi-Fi (Hotels, Coffee Bars etc.) which is configed to prevent communication between devices, you can turn on "Personal Hotspot" on your iPhone and join devices to Personal Hotspot, then use this video and photo transfer app to copy photos and videos with high speed just like using Wi-Fi. No slow bluetooth is required.
Windows and Mac version is free for downloading. Even though this software is not required to transfer photos / videos to and from computers, it is easier than using Internet browser.
What's New in Wireless Transfer App 3.0:
* You can explore another iPad/iPhone just like your own device and select photos and videos for sending to your device
* Authorization is required when downloading photos and video from another device
* Improved the app interface with some new icons
* Remember the photos and videos that have been transferred, so you can skip them to avoid duplicated copies if the transfer process is interrupted
* Improved the stability of transfer, especially for copying big video files between devices
* The "time out" bug was fixed
When transferring 1080p videos to some older devices, they can be converted on-the-fly to ensure successful transfer.
* iOS 4.3 or later
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* 16.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Wireless Transfer App 3.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Socusoft aims to facilitate people's digital life and meet people's expectation. To achieve this goal, Socusoft makes every effort to develop a lot of media tools such as DVD Photo Slideshow, Flash Slideshow Maker, Any FLV Player, DV to DVD Converter, Any FLV Converter, Wedding Slideshow Studio, Web Album Maker, Flash Banner Creator, etc. For more information and its products, please visit Socusoft online. Copyright (C) 2012 Socusoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.