May 5, 2009 in Gaming (E)
[prMac.com] Hutto, Texas - Macgamestore.com today announced the release of Luxor 3 for the Mac through its web site and digital download service, Mac Games Arcade. The game was created and published by MumboJumbo. Since first launching in 2005, the ancient Egyptian franchise has been downloaded over 65 million times worldwide and has sold over 500,000 units at retailers nationwide. Winner of numerous awards, including the #1 casual game of 2005, the franchise truly reaches new heights in design quality and gameplay mechanics with LUXOR 3.
LUXOR 3 introduces powerful new features including reflectors that help players make nearly impossible matches plus seven game modes including five never before seen. The title also includes dynamic branching paths and up-gradable power-ups in its more than 140 nail-biting levels.
* Original music, enhanced animation and even more spectacular effects
* Severn unique game modes, including five never before seen
* Over 140 nail-biting levels of gameplay
* Challenging and dynamic play with branching and merging pathways
* Utilize reflectors to make matches that were otherwise impossible
* Upgradable power-ups plus exciting ball sets and shooters to unloxk
* New bonus level gameplay introduced
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Luxor 3 is available immediately as a digital download purchase through Macgamestore.com and Mac Games Arcade. A free demo is available for download. The full version costs $19.95 (USD).
Launched in 2005, Macgamestore.com, is the most popular Mac gaming store on the Internet with over 600 Mac games available for purchase. Macgamestore.com is also the leader in digital download games and the number one web site for casual Macintosh games. Copyright 2005-2009 Macgamestore.com. All Rights Reserved.