May 6, 2009 in iOS Development (E)
[prMac.com] Parker, Colorado - The Pragmatic Studio announces their next iPhone development course to be held August 4-7, 2009 in Reston, VA. In this 4-day, hands-on training you'll learn how to build iPhone applications like the pros with expert instruction by two experienced iPhone developers and authors: Bill Dudney and Daniel Steinberg.
* Get a jump start to build your own iPhone or iPod Touch applications.
* Learn all the major features of the latest iPhone SDK (version 3.0 if it's released) so you can build mobile applications like the pros.
* Save time and frustration by focusing exclusively on iPhone development for four days with expert guidance.
Attending this course is a great way to quickly get up to speed on the latest iPhone SDK and get your questions answered. You'll come away with the experience and confidence to create your own iPhone applications from scratch.
Students who have attended this course already have apps in the App Store and have high praise for the course:
* "It was totally awesome! I learned more in these four days than in six months of muddling around on my own."
* "Exceptionally awesome. Highly recommended! Great instructors. Bill and Daniel made it worth every dollar."
* "The trainers go through so many details and show you every aspect of the SDK and over the 4 days you write tons of really cool iPhone apps and you come out of the training as an iPhone developer."
* "Highly recommended for anyone needing practical, effective guidance on getting into iPhone development."
iPhone is a popular topic, and these Studios tend to sell out fairly quickly. But if you reserve your seat by June 15th, you'll also save $300 on early registration. Check out the outline for a list of topics and the training venue for more details.
The Pragmatic Studio offers public and private training on timely topics taught by highly-qualified authors and experts. Since 2005, over 1400 developers have learned iPhone, Objective-C, Cocoa, Ruby, and Rails in our courses. By attending a Studio you'll get the most up to date training around. Copyright 2009 The Pragmatic Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and Xcode are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.