March 14, 2013 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Sydney, Australia - JKQ Pty. Ltd, the developers of "I Sketch Pro" and other popular iOS apps, have announced "Amazing Words Challenge" 1.0.0 for iPhone and iPad - the third app of the Amazing Challenge series after the successful reception of the Amazing Scales Challenge. This app provides a fun way for young children to build up their vocabulary and spelling.
Have you ever tried linking words together to form a chain? For example, the last letter of "homE" can be used to make "Ever" and "eveR" that can be used to form the word "Rate" and so on...
Did you also know that by carefully picking your words in a chain, a NEW word can be found using the key letters inside the chain? For example, the word "HERE" can be made from this word chain: "home", "ever" and "rate". By taking the first letter of each word (H, E and R) combined with the last letter in the chain (E), we can reveal a new word!
There are many more words that can be discovered using this way, such as:
Bake, Evil, List -> BELT
Ever, Rear, Ratio, Over -> ERROR
Coal, Live, Extra, Anger -> CLEAR
Photo, Organic, Cook, Knee, East -> POCKET
* 3 different levels: No sweat, Getting harder and Amazingly difficult!
* More than 3,500 common English words; ideal for primary and high school children
* Randomly generated words each time for vocabulary training and learning
* Varying word length from 4 letters to 9 letters depending on difficulty
* Integrated with Game Center to challenge your friends!
* Challenge your friends directly by sending invites with email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS6 only)
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 3.7 Mb
Pricing and Availability:
"Amazing Words Challenge" 1.0.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store.
JKQ Pty Ltd is a small startup company located in Sydney, Australia. Our focus is on developing applications for mobile devices. At the moment, we are targeting the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and will expand our coverage to other mobile devices in the near future. Copyright (C) 2013 JKQ Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.