Timeband: Press-Ready Timelines on the iPad
April 3, 2013 in Productivity
[prMac.com] Seattle, Washington - Urban Anomaly announced the release of Timeband, an iPad application for entrepreneurs, planners, strategists and ordinary people to create stylish timelines and effortlessly share them in high-resolution PDF format. The app can turn thoughts and ideas into a visual chart of activities and milestones that will be considered a work of art, suitable for sharing with any important audience. Timeband was designed for the touch interface and is exclusively available on the iPad.
"A well-constructed timeline conveys refined style and credibility. It helps others understand and emotionally connect with the project," said Steve Barham, Director and Lead Developer of Urban Anomaly, "We made Timeband because formatting, customizing, printing and sharing a timeline schedule in standard project management software is not easy. Timeband makes it possible to use the iPad instead of a team of engineers, designers, and graphics artists."
Timeband will pay for itself after just one use. It is an efficient way to map out the key elements and sequencing of a project, with just a few easy steps:
1. Define the start year, start month, and duration of the timeline.
2. Add groups, activities, or milestones. Define the dates or adjust them using the touch-drag interface.
3. Customize styles and colors.
4. Preview the document. Adjust paper size, orientation, and gridlines. Add a logo and custom header text.
5. Print or email the stylish document directly from the iPad.
After releasing the minimalist project management app, Timeline, which includes budget, progress, and status features, Urban Anomaly heard from many users desiring an app focused only on creating timeline schedules. Timeband was created for this purpose and can be used to:
* Organize thoughts into a coherent strategic plan or project
* Earn respect and credibility from clients and stakeholders due to the refined format of the documents
* Create a unique style that very few will be able to reproduce
* Send updates and revisions to others with very little effort
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 10.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Timeband v.1 is $2.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) for the first week of availability and will be priced at $6.99 after April 3. Timeband is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
An independent Seattle-based company, Urban Anomaly develops uniquely unexpected mobile applications that pay for themselves after just one use. Copyright (C) 2013 Urban Anomaly. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Director and Lead Designer