April 20, 2013 in Education (F)
[prMac.com] Madrid, Spain - MyRewards! is a iPad app for parents who want to encourage their children to perform certain duties and activities. Using positive reinforcement, children are motivated to perform their tasks, what increases their self-confidence and good habits. My Rewards! allows parents to set goals, grant prizes and motivate the children to earn the prizes by achieving the goals. Experts in child behaviour agree on positive reinforcement for kids as one ot the most effective techniques for educating children.
With MyRewards! children are motivated to to perform their tasks with positive reinforcement, to get a reward upon completion.
* Define your own boards. Set your goals, the rewards the kid will get and how many stars are needed to get the reward.
* See quickly how each board is progressing. Motivate your kids with the progress of each board
* Protect each board with an unique pass code that will ensure only parent grant stars
* Use the goals and prizes suggested in the boards editor, or define your own goals and prizes.
* Edit the board to adequate to the speed and achievements of your kids
* Use one of the 4 attractive themes to make boards even more attractive
"Instead of yelling, shouting or complaining, children will ask to do their home work, brush the teeth, eat well, etc. You will be amazed of how their behaviour can improve in a few days."
* iOS 5.0 or later
* Compatible with iPad
* 24.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
My Rewards! 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Located in Madrid, Spain, Jade Development was founded in 2011 by a group en enthusiastic technicians with the goal of development simple and useful mobile and mac apps. Among others, Go Sync - Google Docs Sync app that reached top 3 in Australia Mac App, and Crypt My Pic. All Material and Software (C) 2011-2013 Jade Development. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.