May 18, 2009 in Software (E)
[prMac.com] Scottsdale, Arizona - Cynical Peak Software announces the release of Scorecard 2, their golf scorecard and statistics application for Mac OS X and Windows XP and Vista. Scorecard is a cross-platform golf statistics application that helps users understand their golf game at a deeper level. Armed with the knowledge of where they're losing shots, what they can improve, and how far they need to go before they're playing the kind of golf that they want be playing, they can then work to implement changes in their game.
Scorecard 2.0 features three of the most widely asked for features, as well as a host of smaller tweaks, updates, and improvements. First, Scorecard 2 adds support for nine-hole rounds, both for handicap calculations and for statistics generation. Second, Scorcard now allows users to graph their statistices over time so that they can see at a glance if they're improving, slacking, or treading water. Third, per hole notes have been added, allowing the user to any additional pieces of information that they would like to record.
Feature Highlights in Version 2.0:
* Nine-hole round support
* Graphing of all major statistics
* Per hole notes for additional recording
* Statistical markers to mark events
* Track your handicap and anti-handicap to monitor your overall game play
* Follow over 30 essential stats to monitor all aspects of your game
* Syncing with Scorecard for the iPhone
* Easy course and round entry to quickly update your stats after each round
* HTML export of rounds for displaying on the web
System Requirements Mac:
* Requires Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
* 4.3 MB Hard Drive space
System Requirements Windows:
* Requires Windows XP or Vista
* .Net Framework 3.5 or newer
* 5.5 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
Scorecard 2.0 may be purchased for $29.95 (USD) and comes with a fully featured demo that is limited to 5 rounds. Owners of Scorecard v1 may purchase an upgrade license for $14.95 and all purchases since January 1, 2009 are eligible for a free upgrade.
Headquartered in in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cynical Peak Software, LLC was founded in 2003 by President and CEO, Brad Miller, with a focus on bringing high quality software to the Macintosh platform. Copyright 2003 - 2009 Cynical Peak Software, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.