May 4, 2013 in Games (F)
[prMac.com] Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam - Simple Step Studio has announced the release and immediate availability of Twinkle Wheel 1.0.2 for iPhone and iPod touch. Twinkle Wheel is totally Free and available now on iTunes Store under Arcade Game category. It just released on 12 April 2013. Twinkle Wheel is a colorful, attractive and fun arcade casual game.
Player's job is very simple: turn the wheels such that 2-3 adjacent ones are in the same color. Try to make combo 3 colors to earn more points. Keep winning time short to avoid losing bonus point. Use tickets effectively to bring you more advantage. Try to achieve events in center ring to make more benefits for you. More points you earn, more gold and gift you will get.
* Play fun and get rewards in Normal Mode.
* 50 levels in Challenge Mode. The higher level the more difficult challenges.
* Enjoy with friends in Online Mode.
* Many beautiful Wheels, Backgrounds, Items.
* Achievements and Leaderboards.
There are 3 modes in the games:
* Normal - Player have 90 seconds to get as many points as possible. The higher score, the more you get gold, items or new beautiful wheels.
* Challenge - There are 50 levels in the current version. The higher level the more difficult challenges. Players should record more points to pass as many levels as possible.
* Online - Two players can play together in this mode. In the game the player can activate and use some different items to create their own advantage. The winner is the person who has the higher score.
Many items, backgrounds, wheels that players can earn while playing or or buy in the shop.
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 18.2 MB
Located in Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam, Simple Step Studio is a new Independent Game Studio. Formed by a group of hardcore game player and crazy developers. We are young, passionate and love making quality, fun game. Copyright (C) 2013 Simple Step Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.